Friday, September 20, 2013

What I Learned On The Web This Week - 011

In the 11th edition of What I Learned On The Web This Week, we continue to look at some of the things I’ve discovered while surfing the Internet.

This week, it's all about food, from a chilly dog, to frozen waffles, to finicky and tart tots, creamy woodchucks and more.

Enjoy.

Original material for this segment can be found at:

Husky Puppy Cools Off In The Fridge -- Courtesy: PuppyFlix

Waffle Falling Over -- Courtesy: Schnöölehelettelettö

Waffle Falling Over (When I’m Waffle) -- Courtesy: FmanXx

Waffle Falling Over (Directed By Michael Bay) -- Courtesy: StampersMedia

Your Baby Won’t Eat -- Courtesy: Danilo V

Babies Eating Lemons For The First Time Compilation 2013 -- Courtesy: funnyplox

Cute Baby Eating Ice Cream -- Courtesy: ievolymelif

Woodchuck Eating An Ice Cream Cone -- Courtesy: PetsAmi

That’s the Stuph - the way I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment